In December 2014, 133,273 light vehicles were sold in Mexico, which represents a 11.7% increase over same month in 2013.
- Mexican automotive production set a new record in November with 208,498 units produced for the last month of the year (in which production decreases), which represents a 27% increase over December 2013.
- In 2014 Mexico produced 3,219,786 vehicles, which represent an increase of 9.8% over the same period in 2013.
- In December 2014 a record amount was reached for a month of December, exporting 195,091 vehicles, which means an increase of 21.0% over December, 2013.
- On the accumulated exports the amount is 2,642,887 units, which represent 9.1% increase over the 2013 January-December period.
- In 2014, vehicle sales in the domestic Mexican market were comprised of 47% of vehicles produced in Mexico and 53% produced abroad.
- The U.S. market saw 16,435,286light vehicles sold in 2014, totaling an additional 5.8% increase over the same period in 2013.