No items found.

Automotive Statistics

September 10, 2014
Automotive Statistics

September 2014 was a record month for vehicle production in Mexico with 267,674 units produced. Total production for 2014 reached 2,396,308 units, which is 7.5% more than the same period in 2013;

  • 83% of vehicles manufactured in Mexico were exported, while the remaining 17% were sold in the Mexican domestic market;
  • Mexico exported 220,239 vehicles in September of 2014, which is another monthly record, and is 2% higher than in September 2013. Total exports grew 8.7%, reaching 789,568 vehicles;
  • In September 2014, 89,116 vehicles were sold in Mexico, which is 13.7% higher than the same month in 2013. Of total domestic sales, 47% of vehicles purchased were produced in Mexico, while 53% were manufactured abroad;
  • In the U.S., 1,371,160 vehicles were sold during the January – September 2014 period, which is 5.6% higher than the previous year.
Share this article:
No items found.
No items found.

Related Articles

View All
Articles
Link Arrow
No items found.